[SOLVED] Wifi is online, but I randomely disconnect every hour/[Windows 10]

Nov 6, 2018
I have a Sevear Issue Please help!
Every hour or so,I Try to use google and watch youtube,But It wont load the page,I try talking on discord and still says I cant chat,This is a problem with the wifi!It says Im connected but im really not.I disconnect and try to reconnect again,and I either have to wait 3-4 minutes to reconnect or reset my computer.Sometimes I can easily reconnect back!I still shows I my wifi Is online and my router is perfectly fine but I CANT CONNECT!

I have a Dell latitude E6430 Originally windows 7 Upgrade - WIndows 10
8gbRam Turbo
4-5Cores
Network Adaptor - Intel[R]Centrino[R]Ultimate-N 6300 AGN

Solution
Hi spotifydominodan,

I have a laptop Dell, wifi card from Qualcomm with the exactly same issue. It started one month ago at that time I was using the O.S. Windows 10 1803, this week I formated my laptop and install the Windows 10 1809, but the same issue was still happening... after a lot of tries, at last, I changed my router configuration from automatic channel to some static channel (in my router I setted up the channel 9), so far no more wifi drop! My explanation for this would be that when the router automatically changes the channel the Windows 10 is losting it self and locking the wifi card, but this issue seems to be related with some update from Microsoft at October first week, because before that date, I've never had any...
Nov 19, 2018
Hi spotifydominodan,

I have a laptop Dell, wifi card from Qualcomm with the exactly same issue. It started one month ago at that time I was using the O.S. Windows 10 1803, this week I formated my laptop and install the Windows 10 1809, but the same issue was still happening... after a lot of tries, at last, I changed my router configuration from automatic channel to some static channel (in my router I setted up the channel 9), so far no more wifi drop! My explanation for this would be that when the router automatically changes the channel the Windows 10 is losting it self and locking the wifi card, but this issue seems to be related with some update from Microsoft at October first week, because before that date, I've never had any problems with this laptop and my router!

Solution