WIFI Keeps disconnecting randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazerboya

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015
Hi, my laptop loses it's connection to the internet frequently. It can be solved by waiting or troubleshooting(occasionally).

On google chrome it shows Network changed error or DNS Probe started/finished_no_internet.

Before updating to Windows 10, Windows 8 was having the same problem

Flushing DNS doesnt work. Computer already prevented from switching off the network adapter to save battery. DNS server is not automatic. Have already uninstalled and reinstalled thet driver. Linklayer topology and IPv6 already disabled and the issue still remains.

After browsing online and the issue still remains, I'm now trying to post my own question to see if the issue can be resolved. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Solution

My laptop doesnt come with the switch for the WIFI, so I dont think that would be the problem~
Yep, I've done a clean install twice, didnt solve the issue though

I guess I could bring it back to the manufacturer for inspection

fleakiller

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2008
I always like to start with the little things that are sometimes over looked there should be a off / on switch for the WIFI if it was me I would turn it on/off a few times just to make sure the button is not defective. Then it could go from a bad OS file somewhere to bug of some type since it was doing it on win 8 to card going bad. Have you tried a clean install? all just thoughts

Lazerboya

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015

My laptop doesnt come with the switch for the WIFI, so I dont think that would be the problem~
Yep, I've done a clean install twice, didnt solve the issue though

I guess I could bring it back to the manufacturer for inspection

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.