[SOLVED] Wifi not showing up

Dec 19, 2020
Hello, I am very new to pc gaming but I decided to build my own pc for the very first time. Today I installed windows. Now I am having trouble finding out how to connect to the internet. The mother board that I got is a MSI MPG b550 gaming edge wifi with Intel wifi 6 in it. But when I go to try and connect to the internet the only option I have is to connect via Ethernet. Also I don’t see Bluetooth on my pc either when the motherboard says it has Bluetooth also. Some one please help me so I can start gaming.

Solution
You likely missed installing a driver. The ones that are on the motherboard tend to have the drivers on the same media/cd as the ones for the motherboard itself.

Unless you are lucky and have very strong wifi signal with no interference from neighbors you are not going to be happy playing games on wifi.
You likely missed installing a driver. The ones that are on the motherboard tend to have the drivers on the same media/cd as the ones for the motherboard itself.

Unless you are lucky and have very strong wifi signal with no interference from neighbors you are not going to be happy playing games on wifi.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS