[SOLVED] Wifi not working, Please Help!

Dec 13, 2020
Hello,
I logged into my pc this morning and everything was working fine, I go back onto it 3 hours later, and there is no wifi! This is now the THIRD time this has happened! I reinstalled windows, moved my wifi card to a different pcie slot and tried a new wifi card. Now my card doesn't even show up in device manager only the new usb one does, the usb one only picks up my phones hotspot not my actual wifi network. My pcie wifi card doesn't have any of the lights lit on it which makes it seem like the card is not getting powered.

If anyone knows how to help, please let me know.

Solution
OK, try this steps and i am sure ur problem will be fixed:
  1. first uninstall the driver using revo uninstaller and remove any left over files... Reboot.
  2. Install the drivers.
  3. Open Network and Internet settings> Go down to Network reset and let it complete U wud get a warning the system will restart automatically in 5 minutes, close and save all ur work and let the system restart by itself...
Dec 13, 2020
After uninstalling the device a reinstalling the drivers it now shows up in device manager but still won’t show wifi network. The mb is msi b350m Gaming pro, the wifi adapter is tp link TL-WN881ND

Andyme177

Prominent
Apr 26, 2020
If your systems wifi card is detected but it is not finding your router check to make sure the wifi is not dissabled or in airplane mode. Reset your router/wireless access point. Maybe it just isn't transmitting. Also how old is your router maybe time to upgrade/replace it.

Dec 13, 2020
If your systems wifi card is detected but it is not finding your router check to make sure the wifi is not dissabled or in airplane mode. Reset your router/wireless access point. Maybe it just isn't transmitting. Also how old is your router maybe time to upgrade/replace it.

i can get wifi on all my other devices and I got the router 6 months ago

Dec 13, 2020
okay perhaps there is a problem with the Motherboard itself when you have two PCI cards that behaved the same way and knowing your network is strong and working on other devices.

ive ordered a new wifi card but I am also building a new ox at the end of the year, I will test the card in the new system to see what the problem is

OK, try this steps and i am sure ur problem will be fixed:
  1. first uninstall the driver using revo uninstaller and remove any left over files... Reboot.
  2. Install the drivers.
  3. Open Network and Internet settings> Go down to Network reset and let it complete U wud get a warning the system will restart automatically in 5 minutes, close and save all ur work and let the system restart by itself...

Solution

Andyme177

Prominent
Apr 26, 2020
I built this pc in March I installed this card and it is amazingly good for the price and speed

Cudy WE3000 AX 3000Mbps Wireless WiFi 6 PCIe Card for PC, Bluetooth 5.0, AX200 Module Inside, 2402Mbps+574Mbps WiFi 6 Speed, Bluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.0, 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Windows 10 64-bit Only