Wifi on laptop

Jul 25, 2018
[Moderator Note: Moved to Wireless Networking Category.]

Asus laptop just under 3 years old. When connecting to my home WiFi it starts connecting after I type the password but then shuts out of the WiFi page. It seems to not want the connection to go through. White asterisk by the WiFi symbol also. Wifi password is correct. Multiple other devices work fine. Been a week and a half. Has happened once before for around two weeks. The local disk(F) is full apparently but nothing is routed to go into there. Can’t open delete stuff in there either obviously. Tried forgetting my network multiple ways and reconnecting. Not a problem. My WiFi works at other houses fine. Tried many many things but I’m out of ideas and don’t see any other threads on it. Thanks for any ideas!

Jul 25, 2018
My connection has been fixed. Had the router company come out and fix the router. Basically happens every year or year and a half. They reconfigured it and got us a new name for the connection as well as password. Seemed to be triggered by connecting new devices. Maybe there was a cap to how many could be connected.

TRENDING THREADS