Question WiFi randomly disconnects ?

May 17, 2022
Hey i have this problem now which I had in the past but went away. so basically at random times my wifi would just go out and come back a lil bit later, like I'm receiving the packets but its not sending. Like if I'm on discord vc i hear my friends but they don't hear me and like in games I'm moonwalking meanwhile i can see others moving. I tried switching out wifi and ethernet and nothing seems to work. i have the X570 Aorus Elite WiFi motherboard and OS is Windows 10 if that helps with anything.

Hey i have this problem now which I had in the past but went away. so basically at random times my wifi would just go out and come back a lil bit later, like I'm receiving the packets but its not sending. Like if I'm on discord vc i hear my friends but they don't hear me and like in games I'm moonwalking meanwhile i can see others moving. I tried switching out wifi and ethernet and nothing seems to work. i have the X570 Aorus Elite WiFi motherboard and OS is Windows 10 if that helps with anything.
follow this step by step in order (read till end):
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall Both wifi driver and bluetooth driver (either from control panel if available or through device manager)
  • Uninstall AMD Chipset Software in control panel (if there is none, skip it.)

• restart the pc to bios, disable AMD fTPM and secure boot if it was turned on by default, save and exit, go to bios again, flash to the latest bios, then after updating bios go to bios again, then load default or optimized settings, disable CSM, enable Above 4G Decoding and Resizable bar option if you want to (these 2 options wont be available unless CSM is disabled), then save and exit.

• boot up to windows and install the latest Chipset driver (should be ver 4.03.xx), Wifi Driver and Bluetooth driver (both ver 22.90, latest than gigabyte website), then reboot. Try to take a look on power plan if amd ryzen balanced power plan is available (usually on ryzen 3000 series), if it's not then its okay.