[SOLVED] WiFi related query

Jan 7, 2019
I made a presentation which was very important and was saved on my hard it was very unique and was not available on the Internet or from any other source and was genuinely made by me today I saw my Boss read that presentation in his own laptop I generally use the office Wi-Fi is it possible that he would have taken the data from my hard drive through the Wi-Fi is there any method how can I check the files copied and the time at which they were copied I have enabled password when I turn on my computer but he knew it also my laptop yesterday restarted 3 times with blue screen while connected to wifi ?

Solution
If the laptop is owned and configured by the company they could have easily configured it so that drives are shared on the company network.

If it is really your personal laptop and you have the security set so no device can share your files then it does not matter how you connect to a network. You can tell when files are accessed but you would have to have enabled the logging which since you do not know this you likely have not.
It also depends which version of windows you have the home edition is pretty limited in its abilities
If the laptop is owned and configured by the company they could have easily configured it so that drives are shared on the company network.

If it is really your personal laptop and you have the security set so no device can share your files then it does not matter how you connect to a network. You can tell when files are accessed but you would have to have enabled the logging which since you do not know this you likely have not.
It also depends which version of windows you have the home edition is pretty limited in its abilities

Solution
Jan 7, 2019

That means I can't know who has done this I'm on win 7 ultimate

If you have the drive set to be shared then is is open to anyone on the same network. It is a fairly easy change to share it with nobody or put a password on the drive share.

It could also be as simple as you printed it on a common printer and someone took the file out of a buffer on the printer. Some large office printers keep quite a few generation of things so you can reprint them. They even store things you copy.

Jan 7, 2019

Is sharing enabled by default??