Question Wifi Shows Signal but won't Connect

Mar 5, 2019
Wireless Network Shows Signal but won't Connect. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this problem?

justin.m.beauvais

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017
Sometimes this is as easy as telling it to forget a connection and then having to put in the password again. Other times it is a product of RF interference. Heck, I've even seen having the system time wrong cause this issue. It could also be a security issue, and your IP or MAC address could be blocked by the router. It could also be that your access point has locked up and needs to be restarted. Honestly there are a lot of things it could be.

Mar 5, 2019
Sometimes this is as easy as telling it to forget a connection and then having to put in the password again. Other times it is a product of RF interference. Heck, I've even seen having the system time wrong cause this issue. It could also be a security issue, and your IP or MAC address could be blocked by the router. It could also be that your access point has locked up and needs to be restarted. Honestly there are a lot of things it could be.
Thanks for your early response. I have changed the password many times but it doesn't work.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS