[SOLVED] Wifi speed drops one minute after reboot (B560 plus wifi)

Aug 13, 2021
Im only getting 20 Megabits/second with my 1000 megabit wifi. Im using the b560 plus wifi motherboard with built in wifi and an antenna. I have installed the wifi driver from asus and have the almost latest bios. (I read the latest one didnt change anything) The only way to get high speed wifi is to uninstall the wifi card in device manager and reboot the pc, then I get 350 MB/s for just 1 min or so until it goes back down to 20 MB/s. It still didnt work when I disabled that windows ability to automatically download drivers for my devices.

Thanks for any help.

Im only getting 20 Megabits/second with my 1000 megabit wifi. Im using the b560 plus wifi motherboard with built in wifi and an antenna. I have installed the wifi driver from asus and have the almost latest bios. (I read the latest one didnt change anything) The only way to get high speed wifi is to uninstall the wifi card in device manager and reboot the pc, then I get 350 MB/s for just 1 min or so until it goes back down to 20 MB/s. It still didnt work when I disabled that windows ability to automatically download drivers for my devices.

Thanks for any help.
Have you tried a latency test on your pc and router both see if either is having a issue