Wikipad Now Only 7-inches in Size Instead of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mademperor

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
The specs are pretty weak, especially for a gaming device. I think you'd be better off with a $199 Nexus 7 & a bluetooth gamepad to be honest.

walter87

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
The longer they delay this, the more it will flop. A dedicated portable 'mobile game' console is already a small niche market.

When it will have to compete with Project Shield, its DOA depending on the Shield price.

But already knowing the specs of the Shield, the Wikipad seems outdated

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]esrever[/nom]Whats with companies thinking Tegra 3 is good to use in a gaming platform?[/citation]

It's a cheap-ish high performance SOC.
There's really nothing wrong with it to be honest, if I was to categorize it I'd name it a moderately performing high-end SOC.

fnh

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
[citation][nom]dustincb2[/nom]I thought Wikipedia was making a tablet.[/citation]

I would have bought that.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]aragis[/nom]Wow, they sure are stubborn. The first Wikipad is a failure, this one will fail as well.[/citation]
what's great about this comment is that there was never a first one. they never released it because google announced the nexus 10 and apple the ipad 4

G

1GB Ram Still? seriously?

By the time this is release the Tegra 4 with 2+GB tablet will be in develop and/or released already

Status
Not open for further replies.