Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare
Minecraft
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Evolve
Fifa 15
And I came up with this system :
AMD FX-6300
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3
MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti ( + a free gaming mouse , the MSI W8 )
Kingston Fury HyperX 1600MHz 2x4 GB
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Xigmatek Echo
Corsair CX430
Now, according to MSI's power supply calculator , this build will use 203w , and i'm wondering , will the powersupply be enough for gaming at full load ?
i'm also wondering , is it better to have a Core I3 4160 instead of the FX ?

Solution
I would go I3. Less power draw, less heat, and even for basic tasks in Windows it's going to be faster. Intel's single core performance is much stronger than AMD.

The FX 6300 scores slightly higher in the benchmarks, but if you search around you will find generally Intel beats them in any real world.
430 is plenty for that system. My Intel build (similar to yours above, with 750TI) draws a max of 114 watts (from the wall, so actual PC usage is less) during 3Dmark11. With the AMD processor you will draw a bit more.

For most things the I3 would be better. Not to mention draw less power, and create much less heat.

I would go I3. Less power draw, less heat, and even for basic tasks in Windows it's going to be faster. Intel's single core performance is much stronger than AMD.

The FX 6300 scores slightly higher in the benchmarks, but if you search around you will find generally Intel beats them in any real world.

Solution