[SOLVED] Will 500 watts run this system?

Solution
A Corsair CX550 is ok quality and usually a reasonable price. Don’t pick the CX500 which is an older poor quality unit.

The psu is the heart of the system, it powers everything and if it fails can damage other components. Never cheap out on psu’s.
Jan 31, 2019
Is that the Raidmax? If yes then not only is it poor quality it also only has 12v x 32A = 384w, this is what you would expect from a 400w psu.

This psu is a hazard. Upgrade asap to a decent quality 500w or greater.
What do you recommend for cheap I have 50 dollars and don’t want to use all of them :D Thanks Again

A Corsair CX550 is ok quality and usually a reasonable price. Don’t pick the CX500 which is an older poor quality unit.

The psu is the heart of the system, it powers everything and if it fails can damage other components. Never cheap out on psu’s.

Solution
Jan 31, 2019

Ok thanks for the information man but it isn’t me who chose the parts and build the system I will check it out Thanks Again! :D