jovan.draganovic

Reputable
Nov 27, 2018
i have logitech g430 headphones but dont have usb adapter my question is is it posible to have 7.1 surround with just 3.5mm audio and if not do i need original adapter for surround to work??

Solution
The USB device you speak of is a USB driven sound card that would emulate a surround sound stage on the headphones. You will not find the same thing happening off a standard analog audio output jack unless the jack belongs to a similar USB driven sound card that has the option to produce 7.1 surround.

On that note, HyperX Cloud II's relied on the same USB driven sound card for surround sound.

Answer is, no it will not, you will need the same inline USB soundcard that the headset came with. Best look around Ebay for a used unit.

Lutfij

Titan
The USB device you speak of is a USB driven sound card that would emulate a surround sound stage on the headphones. You will not find the same thing happening off a standard analog audio output jack unless the jack belongs to a similar USB driven sound card that has the option to produce 7.1 surround.

On that note, HyperX Cloud II's relied on the same USB driven sound card for surround sound.

Answer is, no it will not, you will need the same inline USB soundcard that the headset came with. Best look around Ebay for a used unit.

Solution