Question Will 900 series work on my old motherboard?

Mar 4, 2019
I got an acer x3995 old motherboard and i decided to buy a gtx 960 but theres something is bothering me out which is a repairman told me that a gtx 1050ti doesnt work when he put it in. So will 900 series work?cuz currently i have a gtx 760

Lutfij

Titan
You're on an an SFF prebuilt that doesn't have a higher wattage PSU to upgrade to, above the 220W version you currently have in the chassis. Your options for adding a discrete GPU are not possible. Unless ofc, you decide to add an aftermarket PSU and break the form factor of the prebuilt you have right now.

Mar 4, 2019
You're on an an SFF prebuilt that doesn't have a higher wattage PSU to upgrade to, above the 220W version you currently have in the chassis. Your options for adding a discrete GPU are not possible. Unless ofc, you decide to add an aftermarket PSU and break the form factor of the prebuilt you have right now.
[/QUOTE
im currently using a gtx 760 and ofc i upgraded my psu to 400 watz. But thats not the main question here.

TRENDING THREADS