Question Will a cat 7 ethernet work on my router and ethernet powerline adapter?

Jul 3, 2019
Hello, I hate my wifi. It gives me random latency spikes which kicks me off my competitive games on Overwatch. See I'm a competitive gamer and want to reduce latency on my games. I was originally going to use a Ethernet cable from my router to my pc. But there was a problem ONLY in my room where my setup is. There is this massive air vent which the Ethernet cannot go through, (my room is in the basement.) So I have to use this Ethernet power line adapter I saw on amazon. I haven't bought one yet but I'm hoping it will increase my speed and decrease the latency. My wifi plan is 120 down and 60 up. I AM GETTING 600 kb/s. (sorry im frustrated.) before this I had a 3mb/s download speed. Still not even close to 120. So I called my ISP (Cogeco) for them to fix it. They said that the wifi was done wrong and some cables need to be split up on their own. So I did that and payed them. Now I got worse down and upload speed. My router is the Arris TG2472 Touchstone. My PC is a Dell XPS 8700 with an added GTX 1060. I was wondering if I use the TP-link TL-PA9020P KIT AV2000 Powerline Adapter kit w/pass through. And 2 Cat 7 ethernets. If My problem will be fixed.

Sorry for a lot of information, if you are confused just ask.
Thanks!
Owen