Will a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo fit a Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H motherboard with Kingston HyperX Fury Black memory?

Zachary_02

Commendable
May 7, 2016
I'm thinking about upgrading from the stock Intel heatsink up to a Cooler Mater 212 Evo. However i am not 100% sure if i will have clearance issues with my RAM and the cooler because of how close the RAM is to the CPU. The stock cooler is already only millimetres away from touching the RAM. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Solution
The Hyper X Fury's are low profiled heatsink ram modules. You're not going to run into any issues if they haven't run into any issues:
maxresdefault.jpg

If the fan's do introduce a conflict, you can always raise the cooler's fan's from their original position to a raised point, place fan behind the cooler to run in pull instead of push or you could look into this cooler by Cryorig.

Lutfij

Titan
The Hyper X Fury's are low profiled heatsink ram modules. You're not going to run into any issues if they haven't run into any issues:
maxresdefault.jpg

If the fan's do introduce a conflict, you can always raise the cooler's fan's from their original position to a raised point, place fan behind the cooler to run in pull instead of push or you could look into this cooler by Cryorig.

Solution