Question Will a GIGABYTE RTX 2060 run in this rig

I think it will run but I think it might be a little CPU limited at times.....but if your getting the 9400F soon it won't be,

Also your PSU needs an 8 pin and if it were me I would up the PSU power because I like more overhead and I would purchase something like a Seasonic Focus series.

Jun 21, 2019
I said "if it were me".
I think it will run it as is.
Oooh okay, sorry.
I've seen some built computers that have an RTX and 500w. This is just a temporary PSU by the ways, I plan on getting at least 600w later on. I got an EVGA 500 bronze and it gave up on the first day. Didn't turn on my 1060 anymore

Jun 21, 2019
I really can't buy another one cause I just replaced it.
I have an UPS and an active PFC power supply. Like, isn't that a bad thing? I had a technician telling me it's fine but I thought that those ups were famous for damaging active PFC PSUs.
Just asking if that could damage this RTX.

I really can't buy another one cause I just replaced it.
I have an UPS and an active PFC power supply. Like, isn't that a bad thing? I had a technician telling me it's fine but I thought that those ups were famous for damaging active PFC PSUs.
Just asking if that could damage this RTX.
The thing is...with a power supply.....if it fails in certain ways.....mainly if the voltage goes high....it can damage everything in your rig.

I have learned this from experience.....which is why I now go with quality PSUs.

Where I work....I am responsible for many PCs.....they all have low quality PSUs. The vast majority haven't failed for years. So....low quality PSUs can run for years and years with no problems.

But....the likelihood of a low quality PSU failing is much greater than that of a high quality PSU.

.......and with my whole rig at risk.....especially a very expensive rig......it doesn't cost that much more to use a quality PSU for the added security.