[SOLVED] Will a gtx 1070-ti fit inside a GA-78LMT-USB3 R2

Feb 9, 2020
im thinking of getting a 1070 ti as its not that much worse then the 1080 but im scared it wont fit and thats its not compatible. Does my case matter when im putting in my graphics card?

Solution
Your case has to be physically large enough to handle the length of the video card and your power supply needs to be strong enough to handle the GPU safely. Without more information, it's hard to say.

Are you upgrading your system soon? Because I can't imagine any scenario in which the CPU running on an ancient, budget AM3+ motherboard should be matched with a 1080 or a 1070 Ti.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Your case has to be physically large enough to handle the length of the video card and your power supply needs to be strong enough to handle the GPU safely. Without more information, it's hard to say.

Are you upgrading your system soon? Because I can't imagine any scenario in which the CPU running on an ancient, budget AM3+ motherboard should be matched with a 1080 or a 1070 Ti.

Solution
Feb 9, 2020

what mother board should i get? if needed the dimensions of my case is (w)212x(h)459x(d)450mm

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS