[SOLVED] Will a gtx 960 work on a cooler master extreme 2

Jan 18, 2020
Hello so basically i wanted to order an Corsair psu but i ran into problems and couldn't find any (shipping to high in qatar from any site abt 100$) but i can buy a cooler master extreme 2 625w and i was wondering if an gtx 960 2gb with an i5 2500 and 8gb ram would work with no issues and without blowing my pc up

Solution
U: AMD Ryzen 5
Bro they're just milking the price as much as possible i can buy the aero cool one but i would feel like i got ripped off since the psu actually costs half the price of that one in qatar

You are better off saving money for a while if I am honest.
I had to sit with no PC for around 4 months until i was able to buy a great power supply.
I bought the g2 supernova from EVGA 650w.
Don't rush and buy a low-quality power supply keep saving money instead and buy a great one.
Nov 2, 2019
Dude. Im also in qatar and im using GTX 960 as well. Im using an AeroCool 500w PSU. Bought it for 299QR last week at store974. We have similar specs too. So yea it wont blow up your computer. Just make sure your PSU cables match your motherboard

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Store974 power supplies are crap.
I went there multiple times the one they had good was a TX750 gold and that was bought by a friend of mine.
The rest of the power supplies are crap.
Store974 is taking advantage of what is happening in the world right now and making their products more expensive.
Check Newegg I would say it's a better option.

EDIT:
I just took a look at their online store and from what I see they have super flower power supplies.
I think those are good but I might be wrong but they are a bit expensive.

Jan 18, 2020
Store974 power supplies are crap.
I went there multiple times the one they had good was a TX750 gold and that was bought by a friend of mine.
The rest of the power supplies are crap.
Store974 is taking advantage of what is happening in the world right now and making their products more expensive.
Check Newegg I would say it's a better option.

EDIT:
I just took a look at their online store and from what I see they have super flower power supplies.
I think those are good but I might be wrong but they are a bit expensive.
Bro they're just milking the price as much as possible i can buy the aero cool one but i would feel like i got ripped off since the psu actually costs half the price of that one in qatar

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
U: AMD Ryzen 5

I had to sit with no PC for around 4 months until i was able to buy a great power supply.
Don't rush and buy a low-quality power supply keep saving money instead and buy a great one.

Solution
Jan 18, 2020
In
Ended up buying an aigo 650w 80+ plus bronze for 68 it was sketchy at first but I've read reviews on youtube and from buyers saying that it has an amazing quality