[SOLVED] Will a GTX 960 work with my m91p tower

Jan 18, 2020
I have an Lenovo m91p tower with an i5 2500 and 8 gigs of RAM and i want to know if a gtx 960 would work with my m91p the bios are version 2014 uefi (i have an 500watt psu)

Jan 18, 2020
They are different motherboards for each type of m91p because you have the USFF, SFF and the tower form factors.
I meant compatibility wise are they all the same compatibility because I'm worried that m91p in the passmark was a different model mobo or something like that

Jan 18, 2020
Your welcome!
Hello again so basically i bought the gtx 960 and test opened the pc to see if it's compatible and it did work with a screen saying plug the pcie 6pin connector but that's not the point what i mean is since the pc actually Booted with that card into the error screen doesbthat mean it's compatible or is it common for all cards and happens even to incompatible hardware?

Hello again so basically i bought the gtx 960 and test opened the pc to see if it's compatible and it did work with a screen saying plug the pcie 6pin connector but that's not the point what i mean is since the pc actually Booted with that card into the error screen doesbthat mean it's compatible or is it common for all cards and happens even to incompatible hardware?
Kinda confused about what your'e saying in general and about the PSU.

Jan 18, 2020
Kinda confused about what your'e saying in general and about the PSU.
Basically I don't have the Corsair psu at the moment but I've open tested my pc with the 960 (without connecting 6 pin) to see if it's compatible and it did boot but it says connect the pcie 6pin connector but my concern is that since it booted anyways and didn't get a black screen (even if i booted into an error screen) does that mean I've passed the compatibility test with the 960?