[SOLVED] Will a RTX 2060 fit into my pc?

Feb 6, 2020
I currently have:
Case: DYNAMODE DYNA-GC375 LockStock Series Gaming ATX/M-ATX Computer Case - Black (From Amazon)
Mobo: B450M-K

I don’t know mass amounts about pc building but I’m looking at upgrading my gpu to the rtx 2060 and was wondering if I could get some help knowing what would fit my case, I noticed the MSI and Gigabyte cards are different sizes, I just don’t want to spend £300 for it not to fit, thanks in advance

Solution
Case manufacturer doesn't have a product page and the specs listed on Amazon are dodgy at best.

On the Amazon page for this case, in the reviews section, some guy managed to fit a Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 from what I can gather. The length of the card is 28 cm from Gigabyte:

Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 specs

Now, if you're refering to this Gigabyte RTX 2060 model:

Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 2060 OC 6G specs

It will fit. This variant of the card is only 22.5 cm long.
Feb 6, 2020
I currently have:
Case: DYNAMODE DYNA-GC375 LockStock Series Gaming ATX/M-ATX Computer Case - Black (From Amazon)
Mobo: B450M-K

I don’t know mass amounts about pc building but I’m looking at upgrading my gpu to the rtx 2060 and was wondering if I could get some help knowing what would fit my case, I noticed the MSI and Gigabyte cards are different sizes, I just don’t want to spend £300 for it not to fit, thanks in advance
I’m currently looking at the gigabyte version on amazon which seems to be slightly larger than the MSI version

Case manufacturer doesn't have a product page and the specs listed on Amazon are dodgy at best.

On the Amazon page for this case, in the reviews section, some guy managed to fit a Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 from what I can gather. The length of the card is 28 cm from Gigabyte:

Reactions: RhysN
Solution
Feb 6, 2020

Alright thank you, I’ve just bought a 2060 which is around 30cm long and worst case scenario I’ll have to modify my case a little or buy another case

Feb 6, 2020
I'm guessing you bought the triple fan varaint of the gigabyte rtx 2060. It has the same length as the 1070 G1, so it should fit.
No mate it’s a double fan, it’s called: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC on amazon under the amazons choice, I checked and I believe it’s 30 x 15 x 4 or something I can’t quite remember, but I checked in my case and I can fit a 30cm ruler with space at the end

No mate it’s a double fan, it’s called: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC on amazon under the amazons choice, I checked and I believe it’s 30 x 15 x 4 or something I can’t quite remember, but I checked in my case and I can fit a 30cm ruler with space at the end

Well from gigabyte's official website the card is only 22.5cm long.... here's the link.
No chance a dual fan gpu is 30 cm long... that's huge even for a triple fan. Dimensions on amazon are flawed.

Look at the official product page before looking on amazon.

Reactions: RhysN
Feb 6, 2020
Well from gigabyte's official website the card is only 22.5cm long.... here's the link.
No chance a dual fan gpu is 30 cm long... that's huge even for a triple fan. Dimensions on amazon are flawed.

Look at the official product page before looking on amazon.
Ohh I see, yeah I thought it seemed a bit large as I only have a single fan and that’s not even half that, so it’ll still be the normal size as it states on the official website but amazons just a bit dodgy in terms of what they say it is? I was looking through multiple versions of the card on amazon and it was ranging from 25-30 cm

Last edited: