[SOLVED] Will a TP-Link TX50E AX3000 WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Wireless Adapter fit in a msi Z170a

May 17, 2021
I planning to change my usb wireless WiFi thing to a WiFi card. So I'm wondering if I can put a TP-Link TX50E AX3000 WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Wireless Adapter inside a Z170a MotherBoard. Reason is because my usb wireless thing would just disconnect out of no where's sometimes and it really makes it hard for me to game or study

Last edited:
Solution
MSI%20Z170AGM7%20-%20Oblique.jpg

See those short PCIe x1 slots? The networking adapter you're looking at will drop into any one of those black PCIe x1 slots, so long as you aren't covering them up with a fat GPU or another PCIe device. Speaking of which, what sort of devices are occupying the PCIe slots on the build?

Lutfij

Titan

See those short PCIe x1 slots? The networking adapter you're looking at will drop into any one of those black PCIe x1 slots, so long as you aren't covering them up with a fat GPU or another PCIe device. Speaking of which, what sort of devices are occupying the PCIe slots on the build?

Solution
May 17, 2021

Uhh there isn't so I think we should be able to do it. I got a gt 1030 4gb

TRENDING THREADS