Will Aardvark Q10 work with XP SP2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have an XP system with an Aardvark Q10 running Cubase SX 2.x. I'm
considering upgrading to XP SP2 on the operating system, but I wonder
if that might cause unexpected problems. Anyone have any experience
that they care to share?

Thanks!

"David Filmer" <IneverReadAnythingSentToMe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an XP system with an Aardvark Q10 running Cubase SX 2.x. I'm
> considering upgrading to XP SP2 on the operating system, but I wonder
> if that might cause unexpected problems. Anyone have any experience
> that they care to share?

If you have a Q10 working smoothly in any manner whatsoever LEAVE IT ALONE!

I have a Q10 and if I sneeze too close to it I have to reboot.

--

-Hev
find me here:

On 8 Nov 2004 15:40:37 -0800, IneverReadAnythingSentToMe@hotmail.com
(David Filmer) wrote:

>I have an XP system with an Aardvark Q10 running Cubase SX 2.x. I'm
>considering upgrading to XP SP2 on the operating system, but I wonder
>if that might cause unexpected problems. Anyone have any experience
>that they care to share?
>
>Thanks!

I have an XP system with a Q10 running Sonar 3 and Samplitude 6.0 with
the current drivers. I've installed SP2. No problems. Don't bother
with the new Windows firewall if you've already got adequate
protection.