[SOLVED] Will able to install windows?

Feb 15, 2019
I have bought a WIndows 10 CD Key from Microsoft i have linked it to my account. I am planning to change PC but i have lost the CD Key if I login to my account will I still have certified Windows?

Solution
If you have linked it to your account, then it shouldn't be a problem. It will reactivate upon install.
As long as the purchase was legitimate, even if you have an activation problem, just contact microsoft support to explain and they will reactivate it for you.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
If you have linked it to your account, then it shouldn't be a problem. It will reactivate upon install.
As long as the purchase was legitimate, even if you have an activation problem, just contact microsoft support to explain and they will reactivate it for you.

Solution
I have bought a WIndows 10 CD Key from Microsoft i have linked it to my account. I am planning to change PC but i have lost the CD Key if I login to my account will I still have certified Windows?
You install same windows edition as on your old pc (home or pro).
Then use windows activation troubleshooter to transfer license to new pc.
License transfer doesn't happen automatically. You have to initiate it. Windows on old pc will get deactivated as result of this.