Question Will an i7 4770 bottleneck the RTX 2060 in 3D applications and renders?

Ashish-in-need-help

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2013
I have a i7 4770 processor that I've been using basically for 3d applications. I know it is slower than today's latest cpu's but time is not a constraint for me in CPU rendering applications and it gets job done decently. Also I have been able to overclock it to 4023 MHz, not any noticeable boost but yes its on a locked processor. But when it comes to working in a viewport or texture applications and scenes that involve lighting and texture maps like in 3ds Max or Substance Painter etc, the system relies more on GPU and RAM than on the processor. I am looking to upgrade my gpu from GTX 960 . I was wondering if a RTX 2060 will be a good/smart choice to go with my really old pc? In gaming I know the RTX 2060 is an overkill for i7 4770, but in applications that use GPU will it underperform there as well? If so, what should I get as a new GPU...GTX 1660 Ti, or RX 590 because both these GPUs have almost same price in India.