[SOLVED] Will an led screen for a different laptop model work on mine?

Jan 4, 2021
hi

i have a Toshiba Portege z30-A-1D6 with a broken screen, and i just ordered a new one off ebay. i just realised that in the description it says its made for a portege z30-C-112, but they both have the same resolution, size and aspect ratio(13,3", 1366x768, 16:9), and im pretty sure the same pin connectors. so will this new screen work with my current laptop model?

thanks

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

So long as the connectors are the same and the rest of the specs lineup, you can try and connect the laptop's display to the laptop. If it doesn't work, then you can still return it as most items on Ebay have a return policy.

Lutfij

Titan

So long as the connectors are the same and the rest of the specs lineup, you can try and connect the laptop's display to the laptop. If it doesn't work, then you can still return it as most items on Ebay have a return policy.

Solution
Jan 4, 2021

thanks for the advice, i will update this as soon as it arrives in case anyone else is wondering.