[SOLVED] Will any of these 3 fit NZXT H500 Case

Solution
All of the PSUs you've listed should fit in the case, and even if for some weird reason they don't fit, NZXT includes a warranty that would let you replace/refund it (I have an NZXT Phantom 410 so I'm very familiar with the brand (and highly recommend it)).

As for which one is best, Corsair is generally recognized as the most reliable and the best in terms of warranty. I would personally recommend the CXM 750 of the 3 listed, but if you are looking for a long-lasting system I would recommend one of Corsair's newer PSUs such as the AX and HX series. Of course newer PSU versions are going to be more exepensive, but they aren't work putting massive amounts of money into. The majority of money being used to build a PC should be spent on a...

GangstaSlime

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2015
All of the PSUs you've listed should fit in the case, and even if for some weird reason they don't fit, NZXT includes a warranty that would let you replace/refund it (I have an NZXT Phantom 410 so I'm very familiar with the brand (and highly recommend it)).

As for which one is best, Corsair is generally recognized as the most reliable and the best in terms of warranty. I would personally recommend the CXM 750 of the 3 listed, but if you are looking for a long-lasting system I would recommend one of Corsair's newer PSUs such as the AX and HX series. Of course newer PSU versions are going to be more exepensive, but they aren't work putting massive amounts of money into. The majority of money being used to build a PC should be spent on a processor and graphics card.

Solution