[SOLVED] Will any of those SSD's fit and work with my motherboard?

Solution
I run a 240GB NVMe PCIe gen 3 SSD and it has enough storage space for me as I have another 2 TB of total storage available on my legacy HDD's.

Your motherboard has just 2, SATA 3 ports. You will want to use the SATA 3 ports for your SSD and reserve your other 5 ports for slower HDD's you may have.
I run a 240GB NVMe PCIe gen 3 SSD and it has enough storage space for me as I have another 2 TB of total storage available on my legacy HDD's.

Your motherboard has just 2, SATA 3 ports. You will want to use the SATA 3 ports for your SSD and reserve your other 5 ports for slower HDD's you may have.

Reactions: Pomfrit
Solution

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019

Ok thanks, so the ones on the links should fit right? Also i have another 500gb hdd

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019

Also i put those links here so you guys could tell me if the prices for those ssds seems legit? Cuz i dont know much about it... also srry for my bad english

Ralston18

Titan
Not familiar with that "panther" product.

For the most part, you should stay with known recognized brand products. Even if you need to increase your budget.

Like any other product, there are many low end SSD's that are cheap in price and quality. Plus endless counterfeit products as well. Be careful about sources and vendors.

You might also reconsider the motherboard and get a motherboard that supports NVMe.

Reactions: Pomfrit

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
Not familiar with that "panther" product.

For the most part, you should stay with known recognized brand products. Even if you need to increase your budget.

Like any other product, there are many low end SSD's that are cheap in price and quality. Plus endless counterfeit products as well. Be careful about sources and vendors.

You might also reconsider the motherboard and get a motherboard that supports NVMe.
https://www.mimovrste.com/ssd-diski/kingston-ssd-disk-a400-240gb-635cm-25-sata30-sa400s37240g
Maybe this from kingston

Status
Not open for further replies.