Question Will any other fans harm you?

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
So I have heard that the Be Quiet series (their case fans more than others) operate at a very high/low frequency, outside the range of human hearing. It keeps them silent, at least to us, but has some risks. A very low frequency will hurt the hearing and make you lose your hearing faster and damage it. A very high frequency will irritate the brain, make you feel frustrated or sad, and may cause some damage. I can’t find any other information on this issue, but there is evidence. I’m a little paranoid now, is it just the be quiet series? Do my fans do that? I was thinking on getting new case fans and was looking into the be quiet series when I cam across this. Other than that I was thinking about getting Noctua fans, are they safe? Like I said, I can’t find a lot of information on this, could someone put my paranoia to ease, and/or warn me on any other fans? Thanks.

I have never heard such a thing. Low pitch fans are generally perceivably quieter than high pitch fans of the same decibal rating.
I have a low pitched cpu fan (wraith stealth) locked at max speed every day for a coue years when i use my pc and i havent had any issues.

So I have heard that the Be Quiet series (their case fans more than others) operate at a very high/low frequency, outside the range of human hearing. It keeps them silent, at least to us, but has some risks. A very low frequency will hurt the hearing and make you lose your hearing faster and damage it. A very high frequency will irritate the brain, make you feel frustrated or sad, and may cause some damage. I can’t find any other information on this issue, but there is evidence. I’m a little paranoid now, is it just the be quiet series? Do my fans do that? I was thinking on getting new case fans and was looking into the be quiet series when I cam across this. Other than that I was thinking about getting Noctua fans, are they safe? Like I said, I can’t find a lot of information on this, could someone put my paranoia to ease, and/or warn me on any other fans? Thanks.
If that was true my cats and dogs would go crazy with all of my computers running around the house but they don't, as matter of fact my cats love to sleep on computers as they like low frequency hum which probably reminds them of purring and very high frequencies are used in pest control and chasing them away.