Will Any Single Fan GPU fit in a SFF?

anceintsz

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2012
I know this is a bit redundant but I am really trying to understand the limitations.

I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF and need to know if a single fan card, like a GTX 750 ti, will fit because I know a gt 1030 low profile could fit.

The reason I ask is because the price differeintal. A single fan card could cost less than a low profile.

Thanks for reading awaiting reply!

Solution
what you need to do is get inside the case and measure the space available. how long/tall can it be and still fit.

then look at some of the options. evga has a couple as does zotac and some others as well that are single fan and shorter than average card. they even have 1070 mini cards with single fans!!

measure first though and then start looking around.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
what you need to do is get inside the case and measure the space available. how long/tall can it be and still fit.

then look at some of the options. evga has a couple as does zotac and some others as well that are single fan and shorter than average card. they even have 1070 mini cards with single fans!!

measure first though and then start looking around.

Solution

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador

well that's not gonna help is it :)

i like to use a piece of string and then hold it up to a ruler. let's you get it into tighter spaces a lot of the time.

i had to step away from this thread for the nvidia 1000 series cards due to real life problems but it has a ton of cards with dimensions listed to give you a head start. it has not been updated in a while so there may be others but this should give you a good place to start once you have the space measured

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3047729/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1000-series-megathread-faq-resources.html

anceintsz

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2012

Woah that's nice thanks