[SOLVED] will AOC 24G2U FullHD IPS 144Hz work fine with gtx 1080ti?

m4r1n7

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
So my question is
Iam having benq 2420g monitor gysnc atm
but want to buy another monitor with 144hz
will aoc 24g2u 1080p 144hz freesync work normally on my gtx 1080ti card?
I wont be having issues?
i could use smooth 144hz with dp?

Solution
Hey there,

Yes, it will work perfectly together. I have the same monitor. It's a great monitor, with Freesync Premium, and is also G-Sync certified.

DP is the only way to connect the monitor for Freesync/Gsync, but yes, it works flawlessly.

The USB hub is also very useful. If you connect an upstream port (USB Type B) from PC to monitor, then the monitor allows for 4 more ports to use. So you can plug your mouse into your monitor and the PC sees it like it's a USB port on the case.
Hey there,

Yes, it will work perfectly together. I have the same monitor. It's a great monitor, with Freesync Premium, and is also G-Sync certified.

DP is the only way to connect the monitor for Freesync/Gsync, but yes, it works flawlessly.

The USB hub is also very useful. If you connect an upstream port (USB Type B) from PC to monitor, then the monitor allows for 4 more ports to use. So you can plug your mouse into your monitor and the PC sees it like it's a USB port on the case.

Reactions: m4r1n7
Solution

m4r1n7

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
Hey there,

thank you man
I will order it tomorrow!

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead

m4r1n7

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
Hey there,

24G2U AOC

this is the one right with usb hub?