Will Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 730 2gb gddr5 fit in Optiplex 760 motherboard ?

Aug 16, 2018
Hello,I'm thinking of buying Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 graphics card and I'm worried will it fit into the Optiplex 760 motherboard,right now I don't have any GPU in my PC so if you guys can respond fast please.
I found this one cheap,and I use my PC for light gaming (playing World of Tanks Blitz,War Thunder,GTA San Andreas Multiplayer,Euro Truck Simulator 2,SWAT 4 and SWAT 4 TSS,...)
None of them are some ultra heavy games so I found this GPU cheap and good for it's price,so I don't want to just throw money away I want to be sure about will it fit inside.
And if it can't fit in to Optiplex 760 motherboard what graphics card can fit into it and around same quality and price ?

Solution
The 730 runs Ok at 720P resolution, and due to its very low power can be overclocked a bit.
But I agree that if a 750Ti can be found it's much better.
I have a friend who was a competitive SIM racer with a GT730 and an old 720P HD TV for a monitor. But he really loves his 750Ti now.
Aug 16, 2018

PSU will do it.
It is a regular case.
16cm wide and 40cm tall
Disclaimer: I'm nothing better haha

Aug 16, 2018

I live in Bosnia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,it costs 210 KM (Bosnian marks/BAM) that's around 105€ (around not exactly)
I'm 15 year old so I don't have salary xD I have to collect money (I'm not the guy that will ask brother or father for something I can buy)
But can it fit into optiplex 760 motherboard ?

Aug 16, 2018

I can't find it on any company site :( I found this one it's close to me and can it run War Thunder properly ? (Gt 730 2GB GDDR5 ?)

Aug 16, 2018

Thank you :) Now I can order it :) Thank you sooo much.

Aug 16, 2018

It is 2gb VRAM GPU so it could go fine on medium-high settings
I watched several videos of WT with that GPU and it runs pretty good on medium-high settings,I have good CPU,enough of RAM so it will be good

I just want to be sure that it will get into Optiplex 760 Motherboard so I don't throw money for nothing

Aug 16, 2018

It doesen't matter that much,can it fit to the Optiplex 760 I ask once again,I can do with low settings it's no problem for me....just can it fit in it so I can buy it ?

Aug 16, 2018

It says 7xxxx gpu series :)

The 730 runs Ok at 720P resolution, and due to its very low power can be overclocked a bit.
But I agree that if a 750Ti can be found it's much better.
I have a friend who was a competitive SIM racer with a GT730 and an old 720P HD TV for a monitor. But he really loves his 750Ti now.

Solution

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mostretv : "Can Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 710 Silent 2GB DDR5 fit into Optiplex 760 ?"

check your system model some could not have or other handel only low profile ones also you need to check if you psu will be able to handle it https://www.dell.com/downloads/emea/products/optix/Optiplex_brochure_760_isen.pdf

If you have the mini tower model then the card will fit.

A 730 is really best at 720p, so I recommend you try your games at that resolution first. If you have plenty of videocard power to spare then maybe move up to 900p. I assume your CPU is good enough for gaming.