Question Will Be Building a New computer Soon, Need To Get W10 on the new PC.

Daancho

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2013
So I'll be buying new parts for a brand new computer (whole new system), and I want to do a fresh install of Windows 10. My current PC has W10 installed on a HDD. My new OS drive will be a NVMe SSD in the new system. How do I go about using my current W10 license and using it on my new computer? Do I use the W10 creation tool kit? I've watched a video using the windows creation tool kit, but it looks like you need a key, however I didn't write down or save digital license key when I upgraded. I do however have the digital license linked to my Microsoft account, if that helps. If its as simple as use the creation kit Im so sorry, Ill delete this lol

So I'll be buying new parts for a brand new computer (whole new system), and I want to do a fresh install of Windows 10. My current PC has W10 installed on a HDD. My new OS drive will be a NVMe SSD in the new system. How do I go about using my current W10 license and using it on my new computer? Do I use the W10 creation tool kit? I've watched a video using the windows creation tool kit, but it looks like you need a key, however I didn't write down or save digital license key when I upgraded. I do however have the digital license linked to my Microsoft account, if that helps. If its as simple as use the creation kit Im so sorry, Ill delete this lol
No you have to buy a new product key

TRENDING THREADS