will changing processor affect my pc??

rsinghchauhan756

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
I have been using amd a4 radeon 6320 hd graphics processor along with 4gb ram and nvidia geforce 210 1gb graphics. now i want to buy amd a8 7600. now as the ipu of amd a8 7600 is more powerful than the geforce 210 so while installing it, will it will it be necessary to remove my graphics card?? and if I remove it will my pc go into vga screen?? if that happens how will i change back my pc into normal screen??

Solution
The A8-7600 uses a DDR3 version of the R7-240. But it is still faster than the GT 710. You'd have to use something like a GT 1030 to see any noticeable improvement over the iGPU for gaming.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Assuming your motherboard (and BIOS) accepts that upgrade, it should not need anything done differently. It might display a message at boot telling you to enter BIOS because a new component was detected. if so, just save and exit.
When you boot to the desktop, Win might show that it needs to reboot as well since it too has recognized a component change. Either, neither, or both of those may occur.

As far as the gfx card goes, it is up to you. But the PC will use whichever gfx port the monitor is plugged into. If the monitor is plugged into the card it will use it. If it is plugged into the iGPU, it will use it.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

If you want to use the iGPU, remove the gfx card and plug into the onboard port. If you want to use the GT 210, plug into it with the monitor. Since the iGPU is a bit more powerful, I'd use it and remove the gfx card.