Question Will computer with CGA output work with VGA input?

Aug 17, 2022
I have a Yamaha C1/20 Music computer that has 9 pin CGA output male and a VGA monitor with 15 pin male. I bought an adapter so they can be connected to each other but I'm not getting any picture on the monitor. Do you think that the adapter will work? Or, do I need to find me a CGA monitor?

Thank you.

David

Aug 17, 2022
I found out that it wasn't going to be a simple adapter. Someone suggested an adapter that for some reason or other I can't find the reply. But it was an adapter that looked like it would be used enable arcade games to use newer monitors. Is there anything like that for my situation?

Thank you.

David

I found out that it wasn't going to be a simple adapter. Someone suggested an adapter that for some reason or other I can't find the reply. But it was an adapter that looked like it would be used enable arcade games to use newer monitors. Is there anything like that for my situation?

Thank you.

David
This is the one you are looking for, the gbs-8200, this is just the first link that popped up you can search for best price shortest delivery time and so on by yourself.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/111867300324

You can also look on youtube on what to modify to get a better signal.

TRENDING THREADS