[SOLVED] Will deepcool castle 240ex tubing be long enough for mounting in a Coolermaster MB500 case?

Jan 27, 2020
My Case is a Coolermaster MB500. I was wondering if the tubing for deepcool castle 240ex would be long enough to reach the frount mount of the case as it doesn't support top mounting due to clearance issues. I'm running a standard ATX config and badly need help as I am debating whether to buy this or not.

Jan 29, 2020
My friends birthday was recently and i know his computer does not run to well. I decided to give him an old graphics card i had (an old 670 I use to use) so he could get better performance than his 730. We realized when i went to hook up the new gpu his power supply would not support it so we went to the store and got one that had 2x 8pin pcie. when i started the computer after wiring it there was an issue with what seemed like finding the hard drive i double checked to make sure everything was secure and found no issue. Even though it seemed everything was connected correctly i still got an error. I left it over his house for the night and got it back today with a new problem the screen said scanning bios image in hard drive. I hope one of you can help me find a solution to my problem because as of now i have had no luck!

Jan 29, 2020
My friends birthday was recently and i know his computer does not run to well. I decided to give him an old graphics card i had (an old 670 I use to use) so he could get better performance than his 730. We realized when i went to hook up the new gpu his power supply would not support it so we went to the store and got one that had 2x 8pin pcie. when i started the computer after wiring it there was an issue with what seemed like finding the hard drive i double checked to make sure everything was secure and found no issue. Even though it seemed everything was connected correctly i still got an error. I left it over his house for the night and got it back today with a new problem the screen said scanning bios image in hard drive. I hope one of you can help me find a solution to my problem because as of now i have had no luck!

Reactions: Artixxxx
Post the full system specs including brand and model.

That error is from a corrupted BIOS.

I know that that scanning bios image in hard drive can take hours depending on the size of the hard drive. Have you two tried to leave it on like that for a while?

Jan 27, 2020
Jan 27, 2020
Jan 27, 2020
How long is the actual tubing of deepcool castle 240ex?
I'm planning to buy one but Im afraid it would be too short for my case since I have to mount it up front.

My case doesnt support top mount due to clearance issues. CoolerMaster MB500

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to be fine with the tubing length, unless you're thinking of mounting the radiator with the hose extruding from the bottom, in which case it won't fit.
section5-img.png

TRENDING THREADS