[SOLVED] Will Gigabyte GA-A320M-H run with memory module of G.SKILL Aegis 16GB(2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz F4-3200C16D-16GIS

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
So I saw many users or people I know use the the G.SKILL Aegis RAM module on the A320 chipset motherboard, I checked the list of Memory Support on the Manufacturer's website on the motherboard and it's not on the list, however some people used the ram module and it worked on the exact same model as mine, I also checked the G.SKILL website for the motherboard QVL, it doesn't say either, is it possible that there is some improvements on the BIOS update or something, currently I am running with F50 BIOS version. Thank you in advance.

Solution
Despite that it's not on the list, I can order the 2x8gb kit and go with it, without having to replace the motherboard or go with different ram manufacturer ?
Because I was still waiting an email to the g.skill tech support for an answer, same question to the CPU as you asked, but thanks for the feedback!
Just because a certain ram kit isnt on mobo's QVL doesnt mean it wont work.
Specs wise the ram is perfectly compatible with both of your mobo and cpu, i see no reason why it shouldnt work

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
You can achieve 3200mhz.
Despite that it's not on the list, I can order the 2x8gb kit and go with it, without having to replace the motherboard or go with different ram manufacturer ?
Because I was still waiting an email to the g.skill tech support for an answer, same question to the CPU as you asked, but thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Dj0gany
Specs wise the ram is perfectly compatible with both of your mobo and cpu, i see no reason why it shouldnt work

Solution

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
I see, thank you so much for the feedback, I'll consider that in the future. Long waited for a reply and I thought of making a post. Thank you once again!