[SOLVED] will GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce GTX 750 TI fit on motherboard ASRock H310CM-DVS ? tnx

Solution
The motherboard has a standard PCIe slot with support for Gen 3 PCIe which has backwards compatibility with PCIe Gen 2.
So yes? BIOS support for older cards is a typical thing that one shouldn't need to worry about.
Older machines (especially OEM prebuilt machines from Dell and Lenovo and such) with older BIOS have a harder time supporting newer cards though.

Better question is, will this 750 Ti fit inside your PC case? Seeing as how you're rocking an ITX form factor I am to assume you are also rocking a fairly compact PC case to go with it.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
The motherboard has a standard PCIe slot with support for Gen 3 PCIe which has backwards compatibility with PCIe Gen 2.
So yes? BIOS support for older cards is a typical thing that one shouldn't need to worry about.
Older machines (especially OEM prebuilt machines from Dell and Lenovo and such) with older BIOS have a harder time supporting newer cards though.

Better question is, will this 750 Ti fit inside your PC case? Seeing as how you're rocking an ITX form factor I am to assume you are also rocking a fairly compact PC case to go with it.

Reactions: CatalinKTA
Solution
Apr 7, 2020

Tnx a lot for the answer, actually i already have the gpu and a i5 9400f, and i needed a motherboard to fit them all.