Will Gta v run smoothly on Gtx 650ti 1gb synergy edition...???

Jimmy_64

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
Hlo friends,
Here are my pc specs:
Intel Pentium e5400 @ 2.7 Ghz
1gb ddr2 ram
Intel hd graphics
Mobo:D g41rq
I am getting an zotac geforce gtx650ti 1gb model..i want to know is it compatible with my cpu specs and motherboard
And also will it cause any bottlenecks..
Please help me i want to play gta v with 35+ FPS (LOWEST SETTINGS)
I can upgrade only ram and gpu.
Moreover if my psu will be less than voltage required by gpy then?

The card is compatible, but you have a slow dual core and only 1gb of ram. That game needs a lot. IF you upgrade to 5gb ram(1gb+1 new stick of 4gb) and play at low settings and low resolution then you'll probably be somewhere around 30fps with that card. It won't be smooth and it'll be ugly but only you know if that's worth it.

I'm a budget gamer too, and I know how it is to want to play a certain game. But I also know that sometimes you have just admit when you don't have the hardware for a game and move on to something else.

Slow Pri

Respectable
Feb 29, 2016
what's really nice nowadays is that you can upgrade to a cheap amd build or even a i3-6100 (the new processors) and or old ones for a lower price that when they were once were. You can even do a AM3+ build or a LGA1150 build that's going to at least get you some better performance. But it's completely understandable.

1GB of RAM! Damn I've never had anything under 2GB

konius

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Jimmy_64 : "Will gta v be smooth?"

gainward gtx 650ti and synergy edition will have no noticable difference between each other. However i think you ll have 20fps tops and no smooth gameplay and image quality even on the lowest settings.