Will gtx 1050 mini fit in my motherboard?

Razor_6

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
Hello guyz
I just wanted to know will zotac gtx 1050 ti oc or mini version will fit in my asus motherboard P8H61-M LX it has pci 2.0x 16 slot
Ty for reading

Solution
There has been more than one thread that has the same motherboard and more or less the same question about the use of that card on that board. The short answer would be no. You'll likely face a limitation in your BIOS to give you a black screen. The last BIOS update available was made in 2014 so I'm doubtful that your system will handle it.

If you're up for it, perhaps try and source a GPU from your friend to try out and if successful, buy it from your friend or a new one(post a BIOS update ofc).

Lutfij

Titan
There has been more than one thread that has the same motherboard and more or less the same question about the use of that card on that board. The short answer would be no. You'll likely face a limitation in your BIOS to give you a black screen. The last BIOS update available was made in 2014 so I'm doubtful that your system will handle it.

If you're up for it, perhaps try and source a GPU from your friend to try out and if successful, buy it from your friend or a new one(post a BIOS update ofc).

Solution