[SOLVED] Will GTX 1650 work well with Ryzen 5 3600?

Aug 16, 2019
Hello,
Im going to buy ryzen 5 3600 cpu and i already have gtx 1650 gpu. I know that my gpu will bottleneck but i dont know how much will it bottleneck. Im planning to play at medium-high graphics settings. Thank you.

Solution
GPU bottlenecks are desirable. You WANT to have your GPU running at 100% while your CPU runs at 30%, that's ideal. This way you can keep background applications running and things remain snappy even if you're playing a game.
What you should be scared of are CPU bottlenecks that can cause stuttering/skipping/freezing etc because your GPU is pushing more frames than your CPU can handle causing a lot of weird problems.
r5 3600 Will be a great CPU to pair with 1650S, although the GPU is what will be your bottleneck, you can upgrade to a better GPU an year down the line and your CPU will still be good enough to not bottleneck it.
GPU bottlenecks are desirable. You WANT to have your GPU running at 100% while your CPU runs at 30%, that's ideal. This way you can keep background applications running and things remain snappy even if you're playing a game.
What you should be scared of are CPU bottlenecks that can cause stuttering/skipping/freezing etc because your GPU is pushing more frames than your CPU can handle causing a lot of weird problems.
r5 3600 Will be a great CPU to pair with 1650S, although the GPU is what will be your bottleneck, you can upgrade to a better GPU an year down the line and your CPU will still be good enough to not bottleneck it.

Solution
Aug 16, 2019
ok thank you.