[SOLVED] Will GTX 960 fit on Micro ATX

Solution
I found a photo of the case.
Actually, it looks to be a very nice one that will fit most any graphics card including a GTX960.

That said, I would favor a more modern card like a similarly performing GTX1050ti
Jul 9, 2019
The MSI GTX 960 will fit on that motherboard. As for the case, I haven't a clue. I tried to find it online and couldn't find what the GPU clearance for it was. If I were you and already had it on hand, I'd just take the measurements myself. And if I didn't have it on hand already, I wouldn't consider purchasing a mystery case that has very little information about it online.

I'm not certain why you're asking a question about old, outdated hardware and a mystery case that barely turned up any search results, but I hope that you are successful in whatever it is you're doing OP.

Jul 10, 2019
I found a photo of the case.
Actually, it looks to be a very nice one that will fit most any graphics card including a GTX960.

That said, I would favor a more modern card like a similarly performing GTX1050ti
thank god it will fit , modern gtx 1050 ti sounds good but im low on budget rn but i will try to check on to that.