Question will I enter to BIOS with new i3-9100f ?...

jason201

Prominent
Feb 20, 2018
According to your mobo's CPU support table, that particular CPU is supported since bios version 1405. You need to check your existing version (and upgrade it if needed) before changing the CPU.

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks for your answers.
I also searched myself for possible solutions.
Unfortunately I have no other 8gen processor to make update Bios before putting 9gen processor to it...and I am worried to give it a try from first start ...

But I found that maybe there will be some possibillity to have access to just BIOS with it and from there make a Update.

jason201

Prominent
Feb 20, 2018
I'm a bit puzzled here. You have a motherboard (but no CPU)? i thought you were intending to upgrade the existing CPU to be honest, or at least so it seemed. See if you can find any markers on the motherboard itself (maybe the BIOS version is printed on it somewhere). And to be clear, a motherboard will simply not boot (black screen) with an unsupported CPU.

Jun 9, 2019
And it´s ok also I am discussing this with a market where I bought a motherboard so maybe they can update Bios for me so it will be compatible for sure with i3-9100f processor.

Thank you.