[SOLVED] Will i have any issues upgrading my cpu cooler?

Aug 9, 2019
Motherboard is ipmmb-fm formoso, cpu is i7-3770, if i were to need a bracket for a new cpu cooler would i be able to install one without issue?

im completely clueless on this

saw another thread talking about the issue, didnt consider it initially but i wanna make sure

Last edited:
Solution
You have a 1155 socket motherboard any cooler that you see in the specifications include support with 1155 socket you wont have any problem everything you need will be in the box. Although you should check the height of the cooler if will fit in your case.
You have a 1155 socket motherboard any cooler that you see in the specifications include support with 1155 socket you wont have any problem everything you need will be in the box. Although you should check the height of the cooler if will fit in your case.

Reactions: Bobjoe1239
Solution
Aug 9, 2019
thank you very much, really helpful reply