Question Will I need to buy a fan splitter/hub?

Sep 30, 2019
so I am planning to build a gaming PC soon, using the motherboard A320M-HDV. And pairing with Deepcool RF 120R (Single color)

I am planning to put 4 fans now, the 3 in front are the included case fans (provided by case) and I'm going to put the RF in the back.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am positive that this motherboard only has 1 fan header? Does the motherboard support this many fans? Or will I have to buy a fan splitter/hub??

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am positive that this motherboard only has 1 fan header?
It has two cha_fans ( 1X4pin + 1X3pin), also it has other cpu_fan header too. https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/A320M-HDV/index.asp#Specification

Also don't add too much fans on one fan_header, if the fans will over draw the power from the fan-header, that will kill the fan_header and the MB. I checked the manual, it does not tell what Amp the header can provide, usually for the old MB, each fan_header can provide 1Amp, for the newer gen, the header can provide 2Amp or 3Amp.

Sep 30, 2019
It has two cha_fans ( 1X4pin + 1X3pin), also it has other cpu_fan header too. https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/A320M-HDV/index.asp#Specification

Also don't add too much fans on one fan_header, if the fans will over draw the power from the fan-header, that will kill the fan_header and the MB. I checked the manual, it does not tell what Amp the header can provide, usually for the old MB, each fan_header can provide 1Amp, for the newer gen, the header can provide 2Amp or 3Amp.
So, I'm assuming I can fit all the fans into the MB right? Without me actually buying fan splitters. But whats the difference between 3 and 4 pin headers? where should I connect my fans into?? sorry if I am misunderstanding this, I am very new to this lol

3 pin header: the fan speed is controlled by the voltage, I don't read the MB manual so that I don't know your MB can control the fan speed by the voltage.
4 pin header: the fan get the 12V, and you can control the speed by PWM.

You need either 3-pin or 4-pin fan Y splitter, recommend to connect two fans or three fans into one fan header only ( if you connect three, then buy the one to three-way splitter), 4 fans maybe too much for the fan header, keep in mind you always need the headroom for safety, because the Deepcool RF 120R will draw 0.23V ( or 2.76W), if the fan header only can provide 1Amp. Or buy the fan hub if you want.

Watts = Amps x Volts

Sep 30, 2019
3 pin header: the fan speed is controlled by the voltage, I don't read the MB manual so that I don't know your MB can control the fan speed by the voltage.
4 pin header: the fan get the 12V, and you can control the speed by PWM.

You need either 3-pin or 4-pin fan Y splitter, recommend to connect two fans or three fans into one fan header only ( if you connect three, then buy the one to three-way splitter), 4 fans maybe too much for the fan header, keep in mind you always need the headroom for safety, because the Deepcool RF 120R will draw 0.23V ( or 2.76W), if the fan header only can provide 1Amp. Or buy the fan hub if you want.

Watts = Amps x Volts
wait, can't I just connect the 3 fans into one header? And maybe 1 in the other one? thought this MB has 2 headers..?