i5 7400
16 ram ddr4 2400hz
1Tb Hdd

and my question is, will it bottleneck
I play rainbow six siege GTA V battlefield 4 and etc
I play these games on Low or medium
Have 60hz Monitor

Solution
yes, bottleneck is only relevant when your cpu completely impose a situation where it simply can't keep up and stutter or create a massive FPS drop for a split second, and in that case, your cpu is already bad for gaming to begin with.

second, if you were to place that 1070 and then place a 1080ti, you'll still get even better fps with the 1080ti over 1070, theres no magical 'wall' in wich you'll simply stop getting any FPS no matter how strong your new gpu is, you'll get improvements but as your gpu is more and more 'stronger' than your cpu, you'll be having diminishing returns, but still will get better fps.

95% of bottlenecking as all in your head.
yes, bottleneck is only relevant when your cpu completely impose a situation where it simply can't keep up and stutter or create a massive FPS drop for a split second, and in that case, your cpu is already bad for gaming to begin with.

second, if you were to place that 1070 and then place a 1080ti, you'll still get even better fps with the 1080ti over 1070, theres no magical 'wall' in wich you'll simply stop getting any FPS no matter how strong your new gpu is, you'll get improvements but as your gpu is more and more 'stronger' than your cpu, you'll be having diminishing returns, but still will get better fps.

95% of bottlenecking as all in your head.

Solution