Question Will it fit?

Jan 15, 2020
Hello guys, so im about to build a new gaming rig (my first one) and im planing to get the new Arctic freezer II AIO 240mm which i want to mount on top, but heres the question, will it fit in either fractal meshify C or corsair 275r airflow case without MOBO (b450 tomahawk max) or RAM blocking it? if neither of those cases are suitable, then which ones could fit top mounted thicc AIO (preferably cases with good airflow). Thank you in advance for your help

Jan 15, 2020
I did try to figure it out by myself from vids/pictures but without any results. Problem is that the Arctic AIO is thicker than others hence my doubts of it fitting perfectly.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I can't say I found any instances of other people having used that combination of parts. But I still think it would be fine. Both cases have quite a bit of room above the motherboard. Worst case you need to get some low profile fans, or mount in the front.

Jan 15, 2020
Thank you for the help buddy, I will see how it works out, I just want it to be top mounted with exhaust fans and with 3 intake fans in front for best cooling I found it the best way but just in case I could afford slimmer rad fans and if not I will be forced to experiment with front mounted rad. Once again thanks for your time appreciate it. Guessing the thread is closed now