Will it work ?

DinoDeno

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017
Corsair 400c (bought already)
Samsung 850 evo 250 gb SSD (bought already)
EVGA SuperNova 650W g2 (bought already)
Seagate 7200 RPM 2TB HDD (bought already)
Monitor ASUS VG248QE 144 HZ 1MS (bought already)
GTX 1080 Gigabyte Gaming 1G (Because its the cheapest)
ASUS Z270F ATX Motherboard
G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHZ 8x2 =16 GB memory
I7-7700K
Corsair 100I v2 CPU cooler

Now do you think all of this will work together no problem ? and one more question do i need to buy any kind of other stuff for this build to work ? for better cable management,cables,screws,etc....

Solution
I don't see any problems with your list except maybe the GTX 1080 from Gigabyte. It is of the lowest quality in terms of performance between the 1080. I would pay a few more for an oc package. It will be worth it. Or even go for a Ti. You never know how much 4k monitors prices are gonna drop in the next months, year. You could find something better but be stuck with performance later.
Also for motherboard go for ROG hero ix. I have it on my PC an besides the features it has, it is also very easy for the eye as it is gorgeous.
Usually good cases have everything you need in terms of cable management,cables,screws so check your case first if it already has what you need.

sovereignturf

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017
I don't see any problems with your list except maybe the GTX 1080 from Gigabyte. It is of the lowest quality in terms of performance between the 1080. I would pay a few more for an oc package. It will be worth it. Or even go for a Ti. You never know how much 4k monitors prices are gonna drop in the next months, year. You could find something better but be stuck with performance later.
Also for motherboard go for ROG hero ix. I have it on my PC an besides the features it has, it is also very easy for the eye as it is gorgeous.
Usually good cases have everything you need in terms of cable management,cables,screws so check your case first if it already has what you need.

Solution