[SOLVED] Will Klevv Cras X Rgb 3600mhz 16gb work with AsRock b450m steel legend?

bokchoymaster69

Prominent
Jan 9, 2021
The klevv cras x rgb 3600mhz 16gb (2x8gb) is cheaper than most 3600mhz non rgb 16gb sticks and even some 3200mhz but Im not sure if it works with the asrock b450m steel legend or should i spend a bit more for a more reliable ram stick.

Solution
There is really no way to know. I've seen practically NO motherboard manufacturers use or test Klevv memory on their QVL lists and Klevv does not have it's own compatibility list like Corsair, G.Skill and Crucial do. Personally, I'd recommend sticking to one of those brands since you can use their compatibility utility to determine if the memory manufacturer indicates compatibility or not. Corsair memory finder, G.Skill memory configurator and Crucial memory advisor.

Any other brands or manufacturers and you are simply rolling the dice on whether it will or will not work, unless you can find the model listed on the motherboard QVL list. And I trust the memory manufacturer's compatibility list MORE than the motherboard QVL list, where...
There is really no way to know. I've seen practically NO motherboard manufacturers use or test Klevv memory on their QVL lists and Klevv does not have it's own compatibility list like Corsair, G.Skill and Crucial do. Personally, I'd recommend sticking to one of those brands since you can use their compatibility utility to determine if the memory manufacturer indicates compatibility or not. Corsair memory finder, G.Skill memory configurator and Crucial memory advisor.

Any other brands or manufacturers and you are simply rolling the dice on whether it will or will not work, unless you can find the model listed on the motherboard QVL list. And I trust the memory manufacturer's compatibility list MORE than the motherboard QVL list, where there is any question of what is more reliable.

Solution