Question Will Minecraft and other games run okay on this machine?

May 6, 2020
Getting a new pre-built PC for my brother as his is falling apart, thinking of getting this cheap but adequate PC.

Processor Type: Intel Pentium Quad Core J5005D
Processor Speed: 1.5 GHz
Processor Cores : 4
Processor Cache: 4MB SmartCache
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
Hard Disk Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Hard Drive Speed (Revolutions Per Minute): 5400 rpm
Optical Drive: 8X DVD+/-RW
Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 605

Particularly worried about the fact it runs at 1.5Ghz, might not be adequate for many games. All answers appreciated, thanks!

Getting a new pre-built PC for my brother as his is falling apart, thinking of getting this cheap but adequate PC.

Processor Type: Intel Pentium Quad Core J5005D
Processor Speed: 1.5 GHz
Processor Cores : 4
Processor Cache: 4MB SmartCache
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
Hard Disk Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Hard Drive Speed (Revolutions Per Minute): 5400 rpm
Optical Drive: 8X DVD+/-RW
Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 605

Particularly worried about the fact it runs at 1.5Ghz, might not be adequate for many games. All answers appreciated, thanks!
i've got the same type of worry.I had a i3 5005 and 8gb ddr4 and i ahd about 75fps on some settings turned of and vsync was on.If its a deskotop try upgrading the cpu(check if the mobo supports it) if not try overclocking it to atleast like 2 or 2,2ghz.Max speed it can go is 2.8ghz so try to reach as much as you can

May 6, 2020
i've got the same type of worry.I had a i3 5005 and 8gb ddr4 and i ahd about 75fps on some settings turned of and vsync was on.If its a deskotop try upgrading the cpu(check if the mobo supports it) if not try overclocking it to atleast like 2 or 2,2ghz.Max speed it can go is 2.8ghz so try to reach as much as you can

Do you overclock your CPU when you run Minecraft or no?